Monday, April 13, 2009

Remember Aidan....

Remember Aidan Kincaid... hehe..

i used to write a short story about love and life. But, eversince I started my carier as a teacher and of course as Counsellor, my hobby instantly stop. Now, i'm missing writing a love story again. Hmm.. what should i do? And how i begin it? well.. I remember the character whom i interest very much. AIDAN KINCAID. Well, I don't know why i liked him but i do love his character even though he is not real.
He is kind, caring and has a lovely heart. Even he is a bit arrogant but that make him sexy. And then, here's his princess of heart, LEIA McFARLAND

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

hm....x juga ko lupa2 tu nama/karektor

MyLana said...

Of Course... he's my lover in novel...

Lee said...

Hi Mummy Zuan, you should make an effort to continue writing your story.
Might be a best seller, who knows. Best regards, Lee.

MyLana said...

Whose this uncle lee??

Anonymous said...

lena: Uncle lee is the visitor of this blog... :) smile got visitor what...

uncle lee: lana is the one who loves to write short stories..me?attempted but stop half way..LOL

Lee said...

Who, being loved, is poor?
Love must be as much a light, as it is a flame.
To find someone who will love you for no reason, and to shower that person with reasons, that is the ultimate happiness.

You have a nice day, and keep a song in your heart. Lee.
ps, if free pop over my pondok.

MyLana said...

uncle lee:okay...thanks for the visit..